I downloaded my eBook(s), but I forgot to save the file OR now I can’t find the eBook(s).
If YU are a Lifetime Member, you can login to your account on YumUniverse.com and download what you need anytime from the Community homepage or the “My Downloads” link.
At the time of purchase for any YU products, you should receive two emails. One email is your order receipt and one email contains a link(s) to download your eBook(s).
Click the link(s) in the email to download your e-guide. Be sure to save the file to your computer or mobile device before closing the download window.
Here are some more tips for downloading success.
How do I download YU eBooks onto my iPad?
Here’s the easiest way to retrieve and save an eBook to your iPad:
1. From your iPad, open the email that contains the download link(s) you received after your purchase.
2. Tap on the download link(s) in the email. The eBooks will open in your Safari browser.
3. Tap the upper right corner of the screen and a small window will appear with two buttons. Tap the button that says “Open in iBooks.” This will save the eBook to your iBooks Library shelves.
4. To access the eBook in the future, go to your iPad desktop and click on the iBooks app.
If you’ve already downloaded the eBook to a computer and you want it on your iPad:
1. Email the eBook PDF file to yourself.
2. Open the email on your iPad and find the attachment.
3. Tap it once. It will take a few seconds to download.
4. Tap and hold a second time. Three buttons will pop up. Choose the second one, “Open in iBooks.” This will save it to your iBooks Library shelves.
5. To access the eBook in the future, go to your iPad desktop and click on the iBooks app.
Either way, we definitely recommend saving the eBook(s) to, and reading it with, iBooks Library. We don’t recommend other third party apps for reading PDF files, such as Adobe Reader and GoodReader because the links in the document(s) don’t always work
I did not receive an email with the download link.
Check your spam folder. If you cannot find the download email, forward your order receipt to hello at yumuniverse dot com. Upon confirmation of your order, we will resend the download email.
We have found Gmail servers to be slow, so please be patient if you do not receive the download email right away.
I had trouble downloading the e-guide.
Review the answers above and make sure that you read these tips for successful downloading. If you do not find an answer to your question, email hello at yumuniverse dot com with specific details of the issues you had. Please include your full name, order number, payment method, your operating system, type of mobile device (if applicable) and Internet browser.
What if I have a Q that wasn’t answered here?
Contact hello at yumuniverse dot com with a specific Q and we’ll do our very best to help you find the A.