The holidays are upon us and I’d never leave you hanging during a time of year that can be challenging for us herbivores. So, I’ve brought back the popular Holiday Survival Guide to help you entertain and wow everyone—even the meat-eaters—at your holiday table.
Only available for a limited time.
Over 70 pages of goodness ready to help you make the holidays the best yet:
• 18 decadent dessert recipes
• 23 recipes for soups, snacks and side dishes
• 10 recipes for dinners
• Step-by-step photos and planning tips with each recipe
• Easy additions so you can satisfy the omnivores at your table
• Unlimited printouts (psst: customize a binder!)
• Adorable tags you can print out and use for all your gifting needs
What’s on the menu?
Here’s a taste…
Easy caramel sauce
Granny Smith Apple Cobblers
Raw Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Hot Fudge Sauce
Easy Vanilla Whipped Cream
Scrumptious Chocolate Pecan Pie
Soups, Sides & Snacks:
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Easy Onion Crackers
Almond & Red Pepper Cheese (firm and sliceable!)
Easy & Amazing Gravy
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Herbed Crunchy Breadsticks
Walnut & Apple Stuffing
Orange & Ginger Cranberry Sauce
Butternut Squash Lasagna
Spicy Lentil & Wild Rice-Stuffed Acorn Squash
Harvest Veggie Pot Pies
Buckwheat & Quinoa Pumpkin Risotto
Parsnip & Sweet Potato Ravioli with Pecan Sucanat Sauce
Have a fantastic and delicious Thanksgiving everyone. Hope this guide helps you impress your loved ones this year!
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Sign up for free recipes, tips and a 5-day meal plan with shopping list and prep sheet.